White Mountains in winter

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few more from my quick trip to NH White Mountains thus past weekend. None of these are earth shattering but I think they’re worth sharing for those who’ve never been. Comments and critique always welcome. I struggled with white balance on these due to the gloomy sky and all the snow and ice.

Rocky Gorge along the Kancamagus Hwy. I’ve posted summer photos from this spot.

Rocky Gorge 2020 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Views along the Kancamagus highway:
foggy views by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Untitled by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Untitled by SharonCat..., on Flickr

I like the first two.

wow so beautiful and scenic... great !!

Wow! All good but the 3rd one especially. Love shots of the mountains probably because we don't have any.

beautiful series !!!

Gorgeous!

Wow! All good but the 3rd one especially. Love shots of the mountains probably because we don't have any.

Thanks! No mountains? Remind me again are you in Australia or NZ? I had no idea either was that flat.

Here’s one more. I didn’t post this one originally because it was so similar to the portrait style of the same view, which I preferred. Also I felt like I couldn’t get the wb where I wanted it with this one and it was starting to feel over processed so I gave up. I uploaded it with the others on Flickr anyway as that’s one of my paid storage sites and then it got picked up by Explore and a bunch of landscape groups, so what do I know? Not sure if I should be flattered or insulted lol. Explore has been wonky lately. If you use Flickr you know what I mean. All those LEGO photos and the trains? Terrible.

Thanks! No mountains? Remind me again are you in Australia or NZ? I had no idea either was that flat.
He lives in Perth, in Western Australia.

Real nice pics!

He lives in Perth, in Western Australia.

Real nice pics!
Here on the West Coast it's very flat with just a few hills behind the city. On the east coast they have mountain ranges such as the Blue Mountains and Snowy Mountains. Nothing like the Rockies though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back