What's new

Bread and Butter...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some more practice shots in my studio..a.k.a my garage. :D





 
great pic, love the bread shots.BTW did you make that great looking bread
 
great pic, love the bread shots.BTW did you make that great looking bread

Thank you.. No, I didn't make the bread. I bought it at the store and I didn't even get to enjoy it. I walked in the house for a minute and forgot the doggy door was open and my two labs helped themselves to the entire loaf and licked the butter container clean. :grumpy:
 
great pic, love the bread shots.BTW did you make that great looking bread

Thank you.. No, I didn't make the bread. I bought it at the store and I didn't even get to enjoy it. I walked in the house for a minute and forgot the doggy door was open and my two labs helped themselves to the entire loaf and licked the butter container clean. :grumpy:

LMAO!!!!
 
Would love to have seen the photo of the dogs after they sensed your......frustration.

The bread shots really look great. At least you had the chance to take the shots.

Yup, pretty funny :)
 
Love the bread shots, Very nice. The pear just seemed a little lacking. I hope you don't mind, but I put some Sunday clothes on the pear. What do you think?
$13680970183_022f9170a1a.webp
I'm normally not into vignettes, but I felt the shot needed a little something to keep your eyes from wondering right off the edge of the shot
 
Last edited:
I have to stop looking at the food photography stuff, I gained like 15 Lb over the last few months viewing food stuff. Most of been a real treat for the Doggies.:mrgreen:
 
yeah. now im hungry..
 
Love the bread shots! Very soft and pleasant lighting. Ambient window light?
 
great pic, love the bread shots.BTW did you make that great looking bread

Thank you.. No, I didn't make the bread. I bought it at the store and I didn't even get to enjoy it. I walked in the house for a minute and forgot the doggy door was open and my two labs helped themselves to the entire loaf and licked the butter container clean. :grumpy:

Sounds like my dog. I have been ready to kill him more than once :mrgreen:. The worst was an entire roast that was supposed to be our dinner...

I love the detail on the 2nd pic.
 
I've had male German Shepard's all my life and am now owned by a female chocolate lab.

They are basically a stomach on legs :)

The "answer" to their never ending hunger is to start from day one with crate training and NEVER let them alone if you Do Not Have Your Eyes on them. No counter surfing allowed, ever...

Reinforce your control over food by making them sit while you fill the food bowl and make them wait for a command to "eat".

Ruby is coming on three years old now and I can literally set my supper plate on the floor, tell her to "leave that alone" and walk away.

BTW - like the first shot of the bread. A bit hot on the face but good lighting ratio. Either remove the knife from behind the butter or make it more prominent.

Cheers, Don
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom