Ya... I feel the same as Geaux. I'm guessing you used the center of the image to focus on but there isn't anything to look at. Back away and take the shot again. Let's see what is around the stacks. Color looks good but the lighting is a bit harsh in spots.
even with the tile, when I first saw the picture, I didnt know what I was looking at bread, sorry. You immediately think "bread" becuase your the one who took the picture and know that is is bread in the crates. And it looks like you used a flash?!?!?!?! To much refection off the plastic.
Thanks all for the replies. I'm trying to break out of the flower theme, so I'm trying different things. I guess I immediately see bread because I can read Hebrew....
As for using flash, my camera does not focus properly unless I do. Believe me, I've tried every trick, including setting it down and using the timer.