Bread

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100_8382-2.jpg

I look at these crates and immediately think "bread" - even if I can't see it.

Last edited:
Not really feeling the picture. The image looks crooked to me, and I can't find the point of focus.

Ya... I feel the same as Geaux. I'm guessing you used the center of the image to focus on but there isn't anything to look at. Back away and take the shot again. Let's see what is around the stacks. Color looks good but the lighting is a bit harsh in spots.

Hm, i dont get the vibe, you should try (if possible) to spread them across the floor and shooting from the top, might improve the shot

I look at these crates and immediately think "bread" - even if I can't see it.

even with the tile, when I first saw the picture, I didnt know what I was looking at bread, sorry. You immediately think "bread" becuase your the one who took the picture and know that is is bread in the crates. And it looks like you used a flash?!?!?!?! To much refection off the plastic.

Last edited:
actually thought it was the inside if a fridge with some funky light lol my bad try some different angles

Thanks all for the replies. I'm trying to break out of the flower theme, so I'm trying different things. I guess I immediately see bread because I can read Hebrew.... :)

As for using flash, my camera does not focus properly unless I do. Believe me, I've tried every trick, including setting it down and using the timer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back