break fast

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
out of the blue today, i felt like eating cereal (we usually have eggs, sausage, etc.) ... so i ran to the store, various brands for the pickings ... and i see my old favorite Peanut Butter Captin Crunch :D .. do u know the cost of cereal nowadays, $4.30 a box :shock:

so when u were a kid, or for big kids like me :oops: ... what was/is your favorite cereal brand?

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
my parents didn't usually let us get the "fun" cereals. we always had cheerios, rice krispies, bran flakes, raisin bran, shredded wheat... that sort of stuff. i like it all, but on the rare ocassion that we were allowed to get something else, i usually went for the cocoa puffs. my one complaint about them though is that they always tore up the roof of my mouth.

wolfepakt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wolfecs.biz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With out a slight doubt

HONEYCOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dry with an ice cold Coca-Cola while reading a good book.

WolfePak

havoc

Jedi something or other
Reaction score
Ah yes, Cocoa Puff are notorious for mouth skinning and other unpleasant mouth ailments. However in my search for a chocolate cereal that would be mouth freindly i discovered Cocoa Pebbles! Much smaller then the Puffs, they get soggie faster (if you like that) and they leave a higher quality chocolate milk after your done.... MM MMM Yummy Cocoa Pebbles, actually i am enjoying a bowl right now :D

dlc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Wheaties, Breakfast of Champions. Advertised on the radio, Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy. Oh Oh, I forgot, this is before most of your parents were even a gleam in their daddy's eye.

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
tsck ... :oops: ... it got a little too sweet :eek:

whatsafrog2do

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ilarawan.com
Honey nut cheerios for me. For those days that I just couldn't.......errr ..... go :oops: Raisin Bran....

Regular oatmeal or apple cinnamon flavored for hot cereals.

Oh BTW, I eat them ANY time of day. Do you?

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
whatsafrog2do

...when i was eating cereal on a regular basis ... sure ... anytime of the day is good

*its 1am in the morning and i'm about ready to stalk those Capt. Crunch ... if the milk is not rancid :no smile: *

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I too, was rarely allowed to have the "sugar cereals" when I was younger. My fav when I was younger was fruity pebbles and lucky charms. And Carlita, I know exactly what you're talking about with the tearing of the roof of your mouth! The cereal is sooo good that you pay the price of having a sore mouth for a little while, and then do it again the next day.

mrsid99

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what's wrong with the all-American breakfast of black coffee and a cigarette?

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
mrsid99 said:
So what's wrong with the all-American breakfast of black coffee and a cigarette?
Nothing wrong with that at all. That is usually my breakfast.

MrSid, long time no see. Glad to see you back.

OP
D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well, before i consider eating breakfast, i have to have 2 smokes :lol: .. no coffee for me, but a soda will do :D

Most reactions

New Topics