Breakdancing

Gregoryniss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3314527485_972b4b7384.jpg

3314534761_ba980cf34f.jpg

A kid doing some break dancing at our high school Pep Assembly. Shot at ISO 1600 with my new 55-200mm VR. Some post editing work in PS and Noiseware.

I've only been shooting for like 2 weeks, so C&C please!

Greg

I like the first one, wow 1600 iso and still a little blur in his feet, must have been dark. The second one i think would benefit if zoomed in closer, to me the people behind him are a tad distracting. Just my opinion.

I like the first one, wow 1600 iso and still a little blur in his feet, must have been dark. The second one i think would benefit if zoomed in closer, to me the people behind him are a tad distracting. Just my opinion.

I am new to the forum but not photography, this is actually my first post. I agree with Ian that the crowd is distracting. You could try something like I did below to help keep the focus on the breaker. I hope you don't mind my adjustment. I really like the photos otherwise, great work.

1zecq6e.jpg

Last edited:
Oh nice edit nuclearr, i think your edit really makes the dancer stand out, kind adds a better sense of stopping time.

Thanks, the real credit goes to Greg. I have used this technique on several of my own 'Oops'

Most reactions

New Topics

Back