What's new

Breakfast or not?

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
2,070
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oystercatcher looking for lunch - shot laying flat with a Sony a9 and Sony 200-600mm lens H.H :)

rEIGolf.jpg


Les :)
 
Nice image but not your best work, Lez.
Well I can only apologise Kirk- maybe I was having an off day :)
It's a nice shot! Looks like it's put a mud mask on it's beak... thought those were supposed to go under the eyes...
They hunt for worms and stuff in the mud Jeff- not too much I can do about that- I have a couple more on the SD card I will post some alternatives later

Thank you both for the comments

Les :)
 
Well I can only apologise Kirk- maybe I was having an off day :)

They hunt for worms and stuff in the mud Jeff- not too much I can do about that- I have a couple more on the SD card I will post some alternatives later

Thank you both for the comments

Les :)
No need to apologize, just take your face out of the dirt and clear your eyes. :wink-6:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom