What's new

Breaking beans

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last week I went to fetch some eggs, my best friend here in the mountains had saved for me. When his wife answered the door, it was easy to see, something terrible had happened. Without warning my friend had died that morning.

This picture is why I bother with photography. RIP Johnny Gross.


 
I like it.
 
Thanks for your thoughts on this. D-B-J and DarkShadow.
 
I love the memories that go with photos. I love this one & think the DOF is lovely.
 
((Hug)) so sorry to hear Ed.

That is a beautifully captured moment.
 
Thank you all . I might explain the photo a little. What you see is 3 generations, set at the task of breaking beans prior to freezing.
They grew most of what they ate. With always extra for that city fella down the road. Thank you all again. Ed
 
My condolences Ed. In my life I only ever lost one good friend. He was a good fishing buddy. Years later I still think of him often. Great photo.
 
So sorry for your loss. Nice memory in the photo.
 
Oh Ed! I'm so sorry for your loss. What a terrible shock that must have been. :( :hug::

It's a beautiful photo and even more so knowing the story behind it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom