What's new

Breaking waves, New Zealand.

The focus on the rocks looks a little soft, but I like the shot.
 
Photoshopped a little bit. Just colour correction, then added a warming red filter.
Changed the sky, as the sky on the day was nothingness.
Can post original if interested.
Oh and thanks for postive feedback :) much appreciated.
 
Nice beach! Good to see some fellow New Zealanders here :)
 
Lovely image, though the softness on the rocks is bugging me. however the photo has a dreamy look to it which i like.
 
Nice photo. I like this shot, the water looks really cool. I like the dreamy look of it, as well... I just wish the rocks were just a bit sharper than they are. I would be interested to see the original
 
that Cliff looks fake...

however very nice shot, i like the unrealistic feel to the waves
 
what was the shutterspeed used on this one. and yeah nice to see some fellows kiwi's on board :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom