Breast Survey

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Who's is nicer mine or Mr. Red Robin. :lmao:

Male Red Breasted Grosbeak, being gregarious in the woods.

rose1.jpg

rose2.jpg

I was a little fearful opening this thread :lol: Clever title ;) You've definitely got the bird shots down for sure! I really like #2

I was not worried at all....it was the first post I opened, cause the title told me. :+)
Excellent shots Canoncan.!!

You had me on with that title of yours, but you make sure people open this thread, and it if is out of curiosity only ... good idea!
And then, of course, these are yet two more very perfectly done bird photos which would belong in a book on birds. I like the light green background in the first (do I have to tell you that light green is my favourite colour? No. OK-OK, I shall shut up instantly!), which, however, takes from the details in this little one's face, therefore I am happy that I get to see the face so nicely and well lit in the second. :D

Well, the title of the thread should guarantee a lot of looks. :lol:

I love this bird. We don't get many in our area, but one was hanging out at the feeder for several days during a transitional time (spring or fall last year, I don't remember) and he was a joy to watch. Beautiful birds!

And he liked the safflower seeds I put out for him. :goodvibe:

excellent shots! I've been trying to get a "Blue Tit" that we have nesting around our house somewhere, but it always flies off before I get chance to shoot!!

Your really getting good at these bird photographs. If I had to choose I like the first one, I like the way he is peering out from branch looking straight into the camera. Well done.

Canoncan... could you tell me, please, what do you do that all those birds just don't fly away when you attempt to take a photo? when I shoot them they always fly away :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back