What's new

Breath some life into this city

Citrus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I'm new to this website and photography in general. This web site is awesome, seems to be a great community. Here is a photo I took on some rooftops near Kansas City. Check it out. :bounce:

 
hard on the eyes
 
Very interesting take. Fun to look at. Where was this taken?
 
bribrius - good to have your opinion. I'll keep that in mind.

Designer - Thanks for the welcome. I hope to get to know a lot of people here!

Brickhouse - Thanks, this was taken from a parking garage at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City Missouri.
 
Thanks DarkShadow
 
Someone needs to tell Missouri they aren't Miami and they need to plumb their walls.

or, go a bit easier on the saturation slider and dutch tilt.
 
Someone needs to tell Missouri they aren't Miami and they need to plumb their walls.

or, go a bit easier on the saturation slider and dutch tilt.

You think that would have made it a more interesting photo Braineack?
 
You think that would have made it a more interesting photo Braineack?

Considering it's only interesting to me in a bad way, probably, yes.
 
Amocholes - Ya, I am a comic fan and I can definatly see that influence.
 
Braineack - Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom