Bremen Market Panorama

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, just realise I did not post this one yet. it was actually produced on the last Germany TPF meet-up.

As it is handheld, it is a bit wobbly on the right hand side, also I could not show much of the foreground and cut the top of the spire. could not do a full 360 since the light was too bad for that.

Bremen_1_1_small.jpg

I very much enjoy the distortion in the buildings-- it makes it seem as if they were from a cartoon or fantasy illustration. Too bad about the spire-- do you have a shot of the top of it? You could probably add it in fairly easily if you did-- the blue sky in the rest of the image would be easy to clone in.

I am afraid I do not have the spire in a perspective fitting this.

the image was actually meant to end before the spire since I thought exposure would not be good on the far right anymore anyway.

Nicely done, Alex.......I truly enjoy the option of outdoor dinning and drinking, simething we in the US are missing.

Nicely done, Alex.......I truly enjoy the option of outdoor dinning and drinking, simething we in the US are missing.

really? i thought it is only rare, but is it prohibited in any sense?

Very nice.

how many shots was this?

thanks! nine if i remember right. but shot in portrait, and way too much overlap. could have done it with less. but as said, this was not using my nodal point adapter ;)

really? i thought it is only rare, but is it prohibited in any sense?

It is rare, there are few along the upper East side of Manhattan along Madison Ave. and in a few of the cities that have eliminated vehicle traffic with a pedestrian walkways.Some cities may prohibit sidewalk setup only because in impedes pedestrian traffic. Otherwise I'm sure it's OK.

It is rare, there are few along the upper East side of Manhattan along Madison Ave. and in a few of the cities that have eliminated vehicle traffic with a pedestrian walkways.Some cities may prohibit sidewalk setup only because in impedes pedestrian traffic. Otherwise I'm sure it's OK.

OK, I see, so it is mainly because everything is so car oriented? and the few sidewalks have to stay untouched for the pedestrians ;)

A shame though. it is really fun.

Yep, that's pretty much the case.....Americans are too in love with their cars to truly enjoy the simpler things.

Now that you're "semi-retired" what are your plans? Maybe a cruise up the Rhine on one of those fabulous barges, something I've always wanted to do.......

Love the panorama, Alex. Those buildings were gorgeous, and the pic brings back fond memories of a fun day.

Very nice! Not only does it make me miss my days in Germany, but you even got the floor pattern adding lines into the shot/ :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back