What's new

Bricks and Windows

dbvirago

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
470
Reaction score
124
Location
Dunwoody, Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I liked the light and angles, but I think I cropped way too tight. C&C welcome and appreciated.

Windows%20in%20Cracked%20Brick%20Wall-M.jpg
 
I'd like to see the original. There's no one full window here and it feels wrong to me. I can't put my finger on it. I like the color, the light the brick and the idea of the windows.
 
Agree, it just doesn't feel right. Unfortunately, this is how I framed when I shot it for some reason. Just got around to processing this from August, so don't remember exactly, but I hope there was a reason for the crop. This was shot at the long end of my 17-50, so I def had room to grab more.

Guess I'll have to find this wall next time I'm back in Denver.
 
I like it. I would like to see it in black and white.
 
Good idea, thanks. What do you guys use for B&W? I usually just use the LR conversion and bump the contrast.
 
Thanks. Looking at some other images shot at the same time, I remember now that I was shooting a lot of narrow alleys of one of the main streets in downtown Denver. The right side of the image is just inside the corner, and there were utility poles and other distractions just beyond the left side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom