Bridal Portraits. Let me know what you think..

I am only say that it is one of the most wonderful and gorgeous photographs set. I love your all collection very much. Very attarctive shot.

My peon opinion is that I love the series of the horse eating her bouquet. It captured an unusual moment and isn't the every day wedding shot.

I love the lighting! You say you don't use strobes- do you use reflectors? How are you lighting her front? Whatever it is it looks gorgeous (her face- whites do look overexposed) on my screen (calibrated 3 weeks ago, probably should run again, but looks great).

Last edited:
Her face looks good in these shots but the dress detail gets lost with the over exposure. I dont know how much she paid for that dress but it doesnt look cheap. Did she have any problems with that? Definitely seems like it would be more of a personal preference.

Some of these look really nice beautiful bride in really nice settings.
The blown out areas in most of them ruin the shots however.
If you like the light from behind flare shots, that is fine, but you can do them without all the blown out areas.....finesse is the key....and don't do so many.
At some point somebody is going to want to see a photo where they can tell what she really looks like and they probably spend a lot of money on that dress, they are going to want to see some of the dress detail in the pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back