K Kemal TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2006 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2006 #1 Hi, I took these about a week ago. I used a Canon G5. Tell me what you think. The rest of ym work is at: http://www.kemal.ca
Hi, I took these about a week ago. I used a Canon G5. Tell me what you think. The rest of ym work is at: http://www.kemal.ca
P postedpixels TPF Noob! Joined Mar 16, 2006 Messages 160 Reaction score 0 Aug 27, 2006 #2 NIce work! I really like all of them! -Aaron www.postedpixels.com
HollandHusker TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2006 Messages 368 Reaction score 0 Location Sliedrecht, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2006 #3 I like the two colored ones very much. Although the b/w is good as well Nice captures!
P PimpinD TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Fl + Genova, Italy Aug 28, 2006 #4 enojoyed how the water seemed like it was moving... how do you get such an effect, and how can you make the water stand still? Is this possible with a simple point n shoot?
enojoyed how the water seemed like it was moving... how do you get such an effect, and how can you make the water stand still? Is this possible with a simple point n shoot?