Bridge over the falls

surfnturf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this last summer and I just wanted to get some feedback on it, so please cc. The small sliver of sky is a bit blown out but I like the way it is cropped. Thanks for looking.

IMG_4026e3.jpg

cool picture.

where is it?

cool picture.

where is it?

Haha I was just going to say, you can't post a picture like this and not say where it is...
Way to take my question.

This is a fantastic photo surfnturf. I now have to go there! I love the way you made the water look like it is running, absolutely gorgeous!

Yeah sorry. Forgot to throw the location up there. The Glen is at the southern tip of seneca lake. There is a trail that goes up the glen and it's just one waterfall after another all the way up. There are also a lot of other great waterfall locations and vineyards in that area so I recomend the area to anyone for great pictures. Thanks for the coments.

Nice shot, although there are a lot of spots blown out in the water that bug me, I bet taking this shot at twilight or dawn would be amazing.

What a beautiful, peaceful spot! The waterfall on the left looks so 'perfect'.

I understand your point on the blown out spots. I've been planning to retake the picture the next time I head up that way, I just havn't had the time yet.
Thaks for your input everyone.

I'm heading up there in about a month for a racing event so I plan to drop by and retake it then. So I will post up the new one then.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back