What's new

Bridge over the falls

Gorgeous and I love the way the waterfall leads toward the camera making one feel the water is coming at him.
 
If I might interject, a great picture, The blow outs don't bother me because they are what you might see in person- and it would be hard to expose differently, If it were film you could dodge and burn, but I am not sure about this. Try a polarizing filter, the glare might not be so much over exposure as glare and the filter would cut it. Just my humble opinion.
Judge Sharpe
 
Wow, beautiful shot. Wish I spend some time there taking that all in. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom