L LLD TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 15 Location Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #1 I realize I need to get rid of the power lines~As I've stated I've yet to buy a program. I love this little town and on this day it was raining and really foggy. Attachments $DSC_0795.webp 604.8 KB · Views: 135
I realize I need to get rid of the power lines~As I've stated I've yet to buy a program. I love this little town and on this day it was raining and really foggy.
jlo24141 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 83 Reaction score 4 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #2 i like it. it could be a painting
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #3 I don't see anything troubling about the waters, or the fog--I like it! If anything, you might clone out the few rocks in the water or crop just above them. It might detract from the bridge. Just a personal preference.
I don't see anything troubling about the waters, or the fog--I like it! If anything, you might clone out the few rocks in the water or crop just above them. It might detract from the bridge. Just a personal preference.
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #4 Dreamy! I like it!