Bridge update

yeah great, and I upgraded today. Any idea how I can friggin downgrade?? the export feature is slow as sh** so I won't be using it, and now its buggy when I go through photos and reject them. God I hate when upgrading makes things worse

yeah great, and I upgraded today. Any idea how I can friggin downgrade?? the export feature is slow as sh** so I won't be using it, and now its buggy when I go through photos and reject them. God I hate when upgrading makes things worse
I am having no problems at all and have been using it with the upgrade all day long.

How often do you do routine system maintanence?

Try this, open a folder with several photos. Select the first one.
Press space to go to full screen view
Press the right arrow to move through them one at a time, press , (comma) often to "reject" files. See if it bonks you back to the main Bridge screen after a while instead of keeping you in full screen view.

I was just doing this yesterday, and after I upgraded it has that bug. :(

I've learned to not jump in as soon as updates are available till I know if its beneficial or not, can you not uninstall the program then reinstall it to get you back to where you were then refuse to update till the bugs are fixed. H

I've learned to not jump in as soon as updates are available till I know if its beneficial or not, can you not uninstall the program then reinstall it to get you back to where you were then refuse to update till the bugs are fixed. H

Me too, usually. But it had the export feature enabled which I had been looking forward to, so I made the mistake. Should have stuck with tradition lol

Most reactions

Back