What's new

Bridges and Mills - HDR

HA! i was right! (i think it was me?)
 
HA! i was right! (i think it was me?)

?? I don't know, what were you right about?

Oh I love them! Trying to get some good HDR in Photoshop! Very inspiring!

:blushing: Thanks! I really didn't do much to create these. I think the important thing is to look for scenes with lots of contrast and/or color and to not OVER process them. This is my first attempt, but that is what I have observed from a lot of others postings.
 
4 is the most successful HDR... the others do not really have any more range than what could be captured in 1 exposure, however it may be more convenient for you to use the HDR processing.
 
i really like number 1 and 4 gj
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom