Bridges

4thirds_dude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pschwefel.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some bridge shots that I've done recently. I'm starting to like bridge and architecture photos. C&C welcome, tell me what you think! :D

Thanks for looking!

(1)
How_many_triangles_by_pschwefel.jpg

(2)
0252699fa013104f8d19470bf689d4a1.jpg

(3) more of a waterscape with a bridge in the background
a022f82bbaa72e4144f7cd873c9b964c.jpg

(4)
_3099968_by_pschwefel.jpg

I'm a big fan of bridges myself and these are quite nice.

That water on #3 (I guess #2 as well, though it doesn't stick out as much) is amazingly smooth.

I have a similar shot as #1 that the wife wants to put on the wall, but mine isn't as perfectly centered as yours (no time to run out to the middle for the shot because of traffic coming over a hill.)

Well done.

That water on #3 (I guess #2 as well, though it doesn't stick out as much) is amazingly smooth.

Thank you. :) The water is so smooth because both were long exposure HDR w/ minimal tone mapping. Exposures were in the neighborhood of 5-10 seconds per @ f/11.

I have a similar shot as #1 that the wife wants to put on the wall, but mine isn't as perfectly centered as yours (no time to run out to the middle for the shot because of traffic coming over a hill.)

I was lucky on this one... it's a pedestrian-only bridge, but is generally fairly crowded. I had to wait for about 15 minutes for it to clear out.

You've got some great some work going, but the heavy halos are really hurting them. Perhaps if you back down the tone mapping a bit to see if that helps?

Those are some gorgeous shots!!!! I can see them on the walls of the company that built the bridges!! LOL!

3 is my favorite. That water is amazingly smooth and reflects everything perfectly. Nice work on the rest, too.

You've got some great some work going, but the heavy halos are really hurting them. Perhaps if you back down the tone mapping a bit to see if that helps?

I was looking for the halos you referred to and I was hard pressed to find them. I'm assuming you meant around the trees/horizon lines? Would you clarify? Also, generally what in the tone mapping has the strongest effect on creating/reducing halos?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back