Brighter Times

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I recently lost a good friend of mine from Google+. She had complications with heart surgery :(.

This is a photo I had of her from when we met in spring for a photo walk. She was very shy, and didn't like to be photographed.

I made the full size photo available to her family/friends. I've learned they like the photo so much, they will be blowing it up on canvas for her memorial on Sunday.

RIP Tawni by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

The last time we spoke, she asked to tag along next time I went to Silver Falls. As I ventured through the park yesterday by myself, I couldn't help but think of her many times. This one is for her. Hopefully brighter times are ahead for her.

Brighter Times by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

What a beautiful picture of your friend--great smile! I'm sure that her family will absolutely treasure that in the days ahead.

And that waterfall--well, that is just about as perfect a picture as I remember seeing lately. Somehow, the sunlight through the trees and that one lone leaf on the wall really speak to me of remembering days gone by and seeing the glimmer of light/hope for the future. Or some such nonsense. :D

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
I'm sure she is in a better place, and may you and her family be comforted by your photo and many warm memories

The second image is a very inspirational photo.

Thanks everyone. She was the kindest soul. She will be missed.

I am so sorry R. What a great picture of her to share with the family, and for you to remember her by.

I'm sorry for your loss. On the bright side, you have two very powerful images that resemble memories between you two. I love the trees in the Bokeh of the first image and the second image is just breathtaking. I agree with Tight Knot that the second image is pretty inspirational.

Thanks very much everyone.

What an amazing picture of your friend. She looks so happy and carefree out doing something that she loves. That is exactly the way her family will want to remember her.
I'm sorry for your loss, friend. :hug::

Last edited:
It's so sad when good people are taken so suddenly. I'm sorry for the loss. I couldn't imagine a better capture of a someone's true personality than that photo of her. What a great glimpse into her life, and such a wonderful way to remember her.

Both shots are great. Sorry for the loss.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back