Brighton Band Stand at Night

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.samueljustice.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Every night driving home I noticed the beautiful light coming from this bandstand, I decided to take some snaps tonight

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

Very cool.

See what happens if you do a little distortion correction on the side rails. Well, if you have enough "extra" image to recrop. (is this cropped from a larger frame?)

Quick and dirty, would be to use the crop tool, select the "Perspective" tick box, then bring the top side corners in to the same angle as the vertical rails, and hit enter. It may distort the gazebo though. It was just a thought, to tweak your nice shot that little bit more.

Quick and dirty, would be to use the crop tool, select the "Perspective" tick box, then bring the top side corners in to the same angle as the vertical rails, and hit enter. It may distort the gazebo though. It was just a thought, to tweak your nice shot that little bit more.

Thanks for that tip! Has helped a lot

DSC_0134.jpg

Really nice shot. Love the first one. A bit tight on the crop at the top for me but still looks great.

Really nice shot. Love the first one. A bit tight on the crop at the top for me but still looks great.
I agree with you, that's not a crop though that's the original exposure which is slightly annoying. Although the background seems to be solid black, I might add a line of black above it to give it some space and see how that prints out.

Most reactions

Back