Weekly challenge 1/16 - 1/22 Tree Hugger

_DSC1143.JPG

took a wander into the Porcupine hills rangeland this afternoon in search of a Limber Pine.

Glad you were able to find a good "lonely tree" shot. I was trying to think of where here in the city or on the way to the lake there might be one but could not. I think @Photo Lady also had a nice shot like this.

took a wander into the Porcupine hills rangeland this afternoon in search of a Limber Pine.

Glad you were able to find a good "lonely tree" shot. I was trying to think of where here in the city or on the way to the lake there might be one but could not. I think @Photo Lady also had a nice shot like this.
thank you

_DSC1787 (2).JPG
and another photo of the true tree hugger.. although I wish he would find another tree to hug.. so does the little fellow in the background..lol

Last edited:
Yes
_DSC1854 (2).JPG
this is my tree and i can hug it as much as i want.. and also peck it to death..

I live and farm in Washington. When people hear 'Washington' they often think of the states slogan, "the evergreen state." Well, not all Washington is verdant green, where I live the annual rainfall is approx. 7" the Olympic Peninsula by comparison gets up to 170" per year.

These trees could've used more hugs.
DSC_8455-1.jpg
DSC_8459-1.jpg
DSC_8460-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back