Bringing home the CUP!!!!!

I watched the whole series,....that was fast- 17 seconds.......mr. Patrick Kane is our hometown boy......

It was a great playoff by both teams.

B,

Kathy we are no longer friends.
Awe sorry runnah. I will send you a beer cup from the parade Friday as a souvenir. At least you can use it to catch your tears. :(

The people of Chicago that are still drinking from last nights win should NOT be shown on the news right now. I am about to pee my pants. I can't believe they let these people talk. It is cracking me up. They need to do a segment about the funniest excuses used today to call in sick to work. :)

The people of Chicago that are still drinking from last nights win should NOT be shown on the news right now. I am about to pee my pants. I can't believe they let these people talk. It is cracking me up. They need to do a segment about the funniest excuses used today to call in sick to work. :)

I've got cup fever and it very contagious!

I've got cup fever and it very contagious!

Only known cure: (wait for it...)

More cowbell. <========== See what I did there?!

Bruin's won it 2011 and LA Kings 2012 now Chicago for 2013 who will take the cup next year.Maybe NY rangers will play better hockey now that they don't have a dick for a coach.A tough coach Alain Vigneault but nothing like John Tortorella,But hey every coach has a shelf life.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back