pierrottweiler TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2008 #1 more pictures in my photoblog: http://azrou2008.over-blog.com
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2008 #2 Nice, I love the darkness on both ends leading to colorful light.
anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 9, 2008 #3 Nice photo. I really love the lighting.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Watch your horizon line. As it is, the ocean will soon run out of your photo (and onto my desk :shock: !!!) on the righthand side of the photo. The colours are wonderful. No doubt!
Watch your horizon line. As it is, the ocean will soon run out of your photo (and onto my desk :shock: !!!) on the righthand side of the photo. The colours are wonderful. No doubt!
pierrottweiler TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thank you for all your nice comments! I think that's for the same reason than "Yemme" that I like this photo.. and also because there are birds, that's a bonus! in that one, there is less darkness around the dusk, So I prefer the first one!!
thank you for all your nice comments! I think that's for the same reason than "Yemme" that I like this photo.. and also because there are birds, that's a bonus! in that one, there is less darkness around the dusk, So I prefer the first one!!