CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3884268323_34a758477b_b.jpg

Ok I was just taking some pictures to show my friend how the bridge on my acoustic guitar was lifting up and needed to get fixed (want to see if he could fix it haha)

I just cropped this a little and was wondering how I could fix the bright spot in the lower right corner? I tried burning it... but it doesn't look right, I tried playing with the curves... also doesn't look right. Any idea's? Does the bright spot distract you? or does it work in this shot?

I know its not an AMAZING picture, I like it and it came out better than I expected it too also! haha

-Collin

It's a guitar which earns awesome points with me!

As for the picture, I like your DoF and your subject, as said before, is interesting to me. I just wish I could be there to fix it. For some reason I hate seeing broken guitars!

haha ya I am taking it to where I bought it, er where it was bought from about 6 years ago to get it fixed. I dont care what it costs, its my first guitar and it will be playable! haha

You may want to try using the clone brush and painting over that spot. It might be a bit time consuming matching up the grain on the wood, but if you like the pic it may be worth it to you.

it's your guitar... why not just retake the picture w/out the white spot?

Because its in getting repaired. Could be anywhere from 1-2 weeks at the most.... lol otherwise I already would have.

I might try the clone brush on it this afternoon if I have time to get to the lab and student union

i suggest little more saturation ;)

It's your guitar so you love it, but to make it a better photo for others to enjoy too, i think you should take the shot again.

I agree 100% Rex and I will re-take it and try some other angles and stuff once I get it back from repairs. I dont "love" the picture, its a decent picture to me. I would like to see it turn out 100X better before I am happy with it! haha

Thanks to everyone so far!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back