Broken spur

I see you got a new avatar :) I agree with TI above, but I like the other side of the spur better with the writing at the terminals. More light would also give more detail to the rowels and boots.

I quite like #1, but I'd like to see another 1/2 - 2/3 stop increase in exposure.

Thank you Tirediron. I'm assuming you're suggesting an increase in brightness. But then I started thinking about it and got it all twisted around in my head. You are talking about brighter correct? Here it is turned up a bit. I'll keep reworking it as I learn.
147659937790351.jpg

I see you got a new avatar :) I agree with TI above, but I like the other side of the spur better with the writing at the terminals. More light would also give more detail to the rowels and boots.
Thank you Piccell. I also like the writing detail on the spur. I will re-shoot with more light in mind. It's lightpainting, so I think a different flashlight might be in order.

I really like the 2nd image, even though it seems a bit..."unnatural"? I like the mid evil vibe it kind of gives off.
Thank you Zil. I'm glad you like it. Yes serial is what I'm going for in this shot. I like "unnatural" as well!

surreal. *wink*

Most reactions

Back