Brooklyn New Year

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hope you all had a great New Year's party! Here are some pics I took waiting for the year 2007. My friends and I watched the fireworks - and the Manhattan skyline -from the Brooklyn boulevard. I didn't forget my tripod, I just don't have one. So there's a bit of shaking going on.

roka050.jpg

roka055.jpg

roka051.jpg

pascal

There is some camera shake...but I kinda like it here. Something about the mood of the photos?

I really like the blue tones of #1. I would crop out the bright, bottom right corner.

These are three photos in which I don't mind the shake at all.
And I am with Jake here: the blue view of Manhattan is really nice. Brings back memories of April of (meanwhile) LAST (sigh!) year.

There is some camera shake...but I kinda like it here. Something about the mood of the photos?

I really like the blue tones of #1. I would crop out the bright, bottom right corner.

thanks woodsac and LaFoto. Yes, I was thinking about cropping 1 and 3 just under the base of the skyline. Or is that too much?

pascal

I like the third one the best. I would love to go to NYC one time for New Years Eve. Seems like it would be a blast!!!!!

I believe that the photos would gain much working the levels, and the contrast. You test to see that so they are.
And if the beams with tripod far better… you would take advantage of all the light the moment.
Greetings from Spain.

I believe that the photos would gain much working the levels, and the contrast. You test to see that so they are.
And if the beams with tripod far better… you would take advantage of all the light the moment.
Greetings from Spain.

you are right. I did not edit these. For the first one...I'm not sure if I want to change anything. The others need editing. And I'll buy a tripod soon. :wink:

And Oldnavy: you're more than welcome!

pascal

Most reactions

Back