Brother.

DoshKel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my brother who wanted to take some pictures for his music project's website. What do ya think? :)

1)
2880802449_c78ff7c17e.jpg

2)
2881637988_0fae0a0400.jpg

3)
2881644760_a132859a0d.jpg

4)
2880814277_fbd4a17ff4.jpg

This is actually the whole set here if you want to take a look through them haha: http://flickr.com/photos/doshkel/sets/72157607441834604/

Not my favorite pictures, but he loved them so i'm happy :).

Thanks for your thoughts!

#3 is my fav. #1, I think the crop is funky and you can see you in his glasses. #2 has a blown sky (and overexposed a tad). #4 I personally do not like the red glow from the windows on the flesh.

Derrick

Oh nice...i looked at them on the link and my favorite ones are with him on the tree...
I do agree with derrick on the 3rd one the red light distracts me but its a great concept.

way to go!

Susie

Thanks for your thoughts guys :).

I do agree about the first one Derrick. I REALLY wanted him to take off his glasses, but he wouldn't haha. I didn't crop it though... I took multiple shots of him in the same position so he would have a couple to choose from.

I wish I took the second one better too. :( haha.

The third is also my favorite out of the set.

Take care :).

Haha nice. Yea he wanted one with the spire in it. Tried different angles, but this was the only one that came out decent. Oh well.

I agree with the comments but I think these are overall very nicely done. I like the creative poses and settings.

I love #1. The reflection in the glasses is a little distracting. #3 is very good as well. Great work.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate that.

Number 3 is absolutely awesome, you can definitely be very proud of that.

I like #4 and mostly because of the red-ness. I think it says something about the lifestyle. #1 is good too. if he had lifted his head just a tad, you probably wouldn't have been in the reflection.

Last edited:
Man you guys are awesome! Thanks for making me feel good haha.

Here is the other two of number #1 that I took. I didn't like either one as much though. Oh well heh.

1)
2881639432_e9fca14ee5.jpg

2)
2881639710_33ea1381ce.jpg

I like #1... I may even like it more than the other #1 you posted.

I don't like him looking at the camera as much... it makes him look like he actually cares who is looking at him, which doesn't fit in with the impression I get from the image. (he's above you, above all, indifferent, doing his own thing)

I also don't like that you can see his eyes more in the second one... again, makes it more personal, which seems wrong to me in this case.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back