What's new

Brotherly Love

That's so sweet, Linda...and you can show it to them every time they fight to prove/remind them that they love each other :)

BTW, I need to clip my nails also, so I'm OK with them being long :lol:
 
Calliope ... I'd hang that in their rooms! One for each of 'em ... then they can always have a bit of the other with them forever.

That shot tells of an awesome bond.

PRINT > MAT > FRAME > HANG!!!
 
excellent work! :D love the sharpness and simplicity of this shot.
 
Thanks Jon, Verbal & Woodsac...

I try to take as many photos of the boys as possible. I love my memories!
 
LOve this one Linda. This will be cherished for a long time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom