Browns training camp

redtippmann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well today I went to the Cleveland browns training camp, I almost didn't go but I was glad I did. I was shooting and a reporter(from lebronstown.com) was standing next to me and asked if he could see a picture of the play they just did, and I guess he liked what he saw because he said I could shoot something like freelance for him. So I finished looking through all 400 shots I took and came out with 22. So it was a fairly good day. So here are some I like the best for CC or comment. Thanks!

1)
3841574648_531c58e2ab_o.jpg

2)
3840783767_68cf0fcea2_o.jpg

3)
3840783639_365a1aee3f_o.jpg

4)
3841573778_16c7526965_o.jpg

If you really like them for some reason here is a link to the set: Browns TC - a set on Flickr

I am not sportguy, so...
But congrats on making a contact that may be important!

Nice shots! I was at the Eagles Training Camp a few weeks ago and my shots didn't come out nearly as well. Way to go with the contact too!

Thanks very much guys! Yeah shooting training was rather different then shooting school events that I'm use to. I had to sorta nudge my way through the croud to get a shot without anyone infront of me. But once the guy asked me to shoot for him I just started working and I only had around a half hour before it was over. But this contact will probably be a one time thing unless he can get me into an actual game :)

I love football and didn't make it down to my Panthers' TC. The thought didn't cross my mind. What a great idea!

Were these taken with your 55-200 VR?

Thanks for posting. Nice pics and great inspiration for a future shooting trip.

Thanks, I used my D2H with the 55-200VR in aperture mode with and aperture of 5.6. I really like that lens but for sports it needs to be outside and a well lit day with the aperture set at 5.6 and the shutter around 800, with a ISO of 200.

And I have been thinking about a 70-200 f/2.8 from tamron but I need a new mac before that so I wont be getting one any time soon.

I like 2 and 3, gj :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back