Brrrrrrr..I'm cold

photo0101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first post here although I have been lurking around here for awhile. When I saw this little guy in the backyard, he was so cold that he was keeping his feet tucked under his fur to try and keep warm. When I saw the pose he had struck, it made me chuckle so I thought I would pass it on to you all here. Any and all critique is welcome and appreciated.
cold.jpg

Awwwwwww!

You should put up an "big awww-factor"-warning into the title to this photo!!! :lovey: squirrel!

And hey, welcome to ThePhotoForum, photo0101!!!
Thanks for coming and for introducing yourself right away with this precious photo of a very cute little fellow!!!

You might want to tell us a little more about yourself "downstairs" in the Welcome and Introductions Forum?

That is adorable! (And this is coming from someone who usually can't stand the little buggers)

Squirrel! :boogie:

:thumbup: Hard to imagine he's really cold (with his fur coat and all). Love how you 've 'captured the moment'.

(And this is coming from someone who usually can't stand the little buggers)

I thought everybody loved them...:confused:

pascal

:heart: aawweee look at that!! thats adorable.:lovey: what lens did you use??? huh? huh :bouncy:

Thanks for all of your comments.

:heart: aawweee look at that!! thats adorable.:lovey: what lens did you use??? huh? huh :bouncy:

No great lens or even camera for that matter, I was using a panasonic DMC-FZ7. The branch he was on was not very far overhead and I was able to get within about 15 feet of it. It was about -10 degrees that day and he really didn't seem to notice or care that I was there.

Most reactions

Back