Bruneau Reflections

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From one of my favorite places to shoot in Idaho... Bruneau Dunes State Park...

6676996249_97486d48f5_z.jpg

Dune Reflection

Last edited:
Beautiful shot!
Very nice balance of colors, and that reflection is flawless! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice, love the symmetry. The only nit I have is that I think the far shoreline should be "flat" and it isn't - tilts down slightly to the right. Also, the sky colour looks a little off.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Very nice, love the symmetry. The only nit I have is that I think the far shoreline should be "flat" and it isn't - tilts down slightly to the right. Also, the sky colour looks a little off.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Good observations - is this one better? (replaced orig photo)

tks,

Cheers,

WesternGuy

tks,

Would you mind re-posting the original? I would like to see what's different. It would probably help others learn as well.

Thanks!

Cheers,

WesternGuy

tks,

Would you mind re-posting the original? I would like to see what's different. It would probably help others learn as well.

Thanks!

No problem....

6679283277_7d99cee29f_z.jpg

That is one crisp reflection you have. An amazing one for sure.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

tks,

Looks a lot better. I like them both, but this one is better both technically and compositionally. Good job!

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back