Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2007 #1 I shot the Barbican Center again to try and improve on this shot. New angle, newer camera, different process (sort of). Not sure if I'm happier with this shot or not? TFL, Mohain
I shot the Barbican Center again to try and improve on this shot. New angle, newer camera, different process (sort of). Not sure if I'm happier with this shot or not? TFL, Mohain
ashfordphoto TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 383 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2007 #2 i like the composition of the new one better, although the clouds in the first one are nicer. Overall, I think this new one is stronger.
i like the composition of the new one better, although the clouds in the first one are nicer. Overall, I think this new one is stronger.
zendianah TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2007 Messages 1,310 Reaction score 1 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2007 #3 I like the shot.. Is this HDR?
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2007 #4 This one makes me think of a gritty, post-apocalyptic scene where structures survive but people don't. Very edgy pic.
This one makes me think of a gritty, post-apocalyptic scene where structures survive but people don't. Very edgy pic.
grafiks TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 192 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2007 #5 I also like the newer one better. Nice technique and comp.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2007 #6 Wow. Great shot!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2007 #7 I think this version is much improved Mo :thumbsup: The clouds in this one really speak to me. They have so much movement and give action to an otherwise lifeless cityscape. Really dig this one bud!!
I think this version is much improved Mo :thumbsup: The clouds in this one really speak to me. They have so much movement and give action to an otherwise lifeless cityscape. Really dig this one bud!!
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks a lot folks and cheers Woody for the nomination :mrgreen: Zendianah, yes!