What's new

Bubbles C&C

Fatback

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
Kannapolis, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1
4783826613_e966d22cf8_b.jpg


#2
4784455574_4a2d676948_b.jpg


#3
4784457444_aebfdc1408_b.jpg



#2 I think I missed the focus a little, and #3 I don't like the background, and wish I would of used a faster shutter speed.
 
That's pretty neat!

#1...I love how the side of the bubble is reflecting off the sun. Look kinda surreal. I think it need a tighter crop and some cloning though, to take out that distracting tree.
 
That's pretty neat!

#1...I love how the side of the bubble is reflecting off the sun. Look kinda surreal. I think it need a tighter crop and some cloning though, to take out that distracting tree.

Good idea:thumbup:

bubble4copy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom