What's new

bubbles c&c

I prefer #2 because more of the image is in focus, but in both I find the backgrounds just too dark and that makes them distracting to me.
 
Both of them need to be focused more and deeper, looks pretty low Rez also
 
I like them; the bright bokeh in the bottom right corner of the second image is a bit distracting

Regards :D
 
Okay thank you! I darkened the background so I will go back and undo that. My thoughts were that adding contrast to the background would make the bubbles pop more...perhaps I was wrong in that.
 
Meh. I've shot bubble photos before myself but I never really liked them. I think what I'd like to achieve is some sort of macro bubble shot that has crisp focus and interesting colors without a lot of background, etc, but in the end, I have found it is nearly impossible to nail the focus and I just don't achieve what I started out wanting to achieve, so I eventually gave up and moved on to other subjects.
 
Meh. I've shot bubble photos before myself but I never really liked them. I think what I'd like to achieve is some sort of macro bubble shot that has crisp focus and interesting colors without a lot of background, etc, but in the end, I have found it is nearly impossible to nail the focus and I just don't achieve what I started out wanting to achieve, so I eventually gave up and moved on to other subjects.

yeah that is kind of where I am too. That is why I liked the first, because it is just one bubble. It is DANG hard to nail focus on a bubble haha. I took these for fun while the kiddos where out playing. I don't love them, and I think it is for the very reason you suggested. Thanks for your input!
 
o i love number 2 i have tryed to take photos of bubbles in the bath tube they never came out like i wanted but this i just loveeeeeeeeeee bubblesssssssss :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom