What's new

Bubbles - opinions please?

Thanks elemental! I really like the crop you did. I like it much better!

I'm so confused, trying to learn what means what and how to use it lol... some people say the DOF on this pic is ok, others don't... so is it more personal preference to what makes a good shot? or are their 'rules' aso to what should be done where... ahhhhh! LOL

It's mostly personal preference. I don't think it works, others do.
 
Thanks elemental! I really like the crop you did. I like it much better!

I'm so confused, trying to learn what means what and how to use it lol... some people say the DOF on this pic is ok, others don't... so is it more personal preference to what makes a good shot? or are their 'rules' aso to what should be done where... ahhhhh! LOL

No problem. Glad it helped.

Are you wondering about depth of field and how it to control it or simply about what makes one better than the other?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom