What's new

Buddha statue in the fountain.

ChaosManEd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_4765_mix.jpg


IMG_4815_mix.jpg


What do you think about Photo?
 
I think the sculpture can definitely use more exposure. I think you actually have a very interesting composition on the second image. You have the light, fountain and Buddha sculpture cleanly framed here. What I would do is expose for the sculpture instead which should bring along a proper exposure for the fountain as well. Or you can take multiple shots to expose for the different variables(light, fountain, Buddha) and easily blend them into one with the night background.
 
Also, use a tripod, set the exposure longer and remove any filters on top of your lens if there are.
 
camz said:
I think the sculpture can definitely use more exposure. I think you actually have a very interesting composition on the second image. You have the light, fountain and Buddha sculpture cleanly framed here. What I would do is expose for the sculpture instead which should bring along a proper exposure for the fountain as well. Or you can take multiple shots to expose for the different variables(light, fountain, Buddha) and easily blend them into one with the night background.

Camz has good point about the second one. It looks like it has some potential as far as composition is concerned
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom