Buffalo Bob & Bison Betty

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
BB & BB bedded down in the wildflowers. The rain had stopped, but still overcast. Weird weather this week in that part of the world. Wichita Mtns NWR
270A2655-Edit-2.jpg

270A2659-Edit.jpg

The one in the first image looks like he'd really make you sorry if you got too close.

The one in the first image looks like he'd really make you sorry if you got too close.

No question about that! This was a small herd and he was the 'Main Man' several of the cows had 6 week old calves and they were all taking a morning break in the patch of flowers Big Boy there would have taken on a jeep that got to close to them. Great morning watched them fro nearly half an hour before backing out of the area slowly. ;) going to be processing for a couple weeks at least. But these were fun and gave me a break .

Both are gorgeous despite being a bit on the flat side! I guess it just works here.

Both are gorgeous despite being a bit on the flat side! I guess it just works here.

It works because of the their wooliness. One of the few textures that benefit from lack of contrast. ...or so I think anyway. ;)

Great set. Powerful images.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great set! I hope to see some in colour.

They are so cute, and now I want one!!!:1219:
Great shots all the way around! :)

Most reactions

Back