Buffalo Trace Distillery

Rayburn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent a little time in the warehouse this weekend, came away with this...

Attachments

• $BuffaloTrace2Marked.jpg
    $BuffaloTrace2Marked.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
Like the shot, find the lights a bit distracting. Live in Kentucky but have yet to visit a distillery.

... I like the lights... actually wish there was a third one closer to the foreground on the same axis as the two existing ones...

I don't mind the light in the room. It's fine. I looked at it BIG, and can see some blurring on the barrels, but the inventory control number on the stanchions seems sharp...technically, it's not quite there. Looks like the camera has moved a bit, leading to the blurring. Artistically though, not too bad. You conveyed the feel of the room pretty well I think. I like the amount of the frame devoted to the barrels on the right hand side of the frame, which balances very nicely with the left hand side's view. The height of the camera is very good, and the back of the camera seems squared up pretty well.

I like it as well, but it looks like a shallow depth of field with focus close to the center of the barrels. The lines in the floor wanted to guide me up the picture but were blurred from the DOF and made me have to rub my eyes. Other than that I really liked it.

Most reactions

Back