Buffering light X Pro3

Dave Maciak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My X Pro 3 light that indicates buffering (lower right on body) stays on for several seconds before the camera let's me make another exposure. My XT-2 and
X100T do not have this problem. I swapped cards from both other cameras just to check--made sure battery was fully charged as well. No change. Any ideas would be welcome.

Are you shooting raw or jpeg? check the clarity setting. Clarity is probably turned up, make it 0. I seem to recall that when I first got my 100V , it was the only thing different as I recall. I think it only applies to jpeg but soon as I changed to RAW it went away. So you can always add it when you convert in camera. I don't think clarity setting was available in the XT2 or the X100T

Last edited:
Are you shooting raw or jpeg? check the clarity setting. Clarity is probably turned up, make it 0. I seem to recall that when I first got my 100V , it was the only thing different as I recall. I think it only applies to jpeg but soon as I changed to RAW it went away. So you can always add it when you convert in camera. I don't think clarity setting was available in the XT2 or the X100T
Hey thanks, problem solved! I remember reading about that in this forum, some time ago. I should have remembered but my memory as I approach 80 "ain't what it used to be!!" along with other things on my
old body! Shooting monochrome jpegs, by the way.
Thanks again

Most reactions

New Topics

Back