TPF Noob!
Reaction score
still cold here not that many bugs

spfl1.jpg

spfl2.jpg

pwfly1.jpg

pwfly2a.jpg

thanks

:shock: Yikes! I have a feeling I'll be seeing that spider in my sleep tonight!

These are pretty good - you got in nice and close, although next time I'd try not to clip any of the spider's legs. Have you done any post processing on them? I think they could benefit from some adjustments in contrast and saturation. Nice work though.

Wow! That last one is the best by far! I love the bright colors of the eyes. I was thinking you could bump up the saturation a little bit, not tone it down.

Hmm... for some reason I'm not seeing any photos in your OP. Only photo I see is in your reply. :?:

ttfn
CDL.

Ahhh... yes... I can see them all now!!

:stun: Shoulda never complained... didn't need to see that spider!

I gotta say though, I like the one of the bug facing the camera the best. I think the DOF you got on that one is great. Any details on the settings you used?

ttfn
CDL.

WOW, those are some awesome closeups. But are kinda creepy crawly but you made some fantastic shots!

top Canon 40D MP-E 65 F9 iso200 1/200
last 400D KIT Lens yes kit lens and 3 tubes and my 3rd photo i took with my new 400D a year a go full exif on that photo

Thanks for posting the details. I like to know the settings used so that I understand the effects and how they are accomplished. :D

Learning more and more guys and gals.. thanks :D

ttfn
CDL.

Most reactions

Back