What's new

bugs

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
DSC_1025copy.jpg


2
DSC_1031copy.jpg


3
DSC_1034.jpg
 
I like them. Reminds me a bit of my own style, so of course, I approve. But seriously, what I like most is the great bokeh in the first 2 shots. I can usually only manage a smooth blur of color, but you've got a great multi-colored background that doesn't distract from the subject. Well done.
 
I would say all of them are nice, but at the same time all three could have benefited from fill flash.
 
:thumbup:Nice
 
I just love #1. It's so vibrant and beautiful, and the butterfly is incredible. :)
 
1 and 2 were slightly cropped, and i didn't expect them to retain so much quality.
 
I love the first two even though I agree some fill flash might have helped. In the third shot I don't think the subject takes up enough of the frame and there is very little detail in the bee. Overall I think they are nice shots.
 
Nice shots, I also agree a little fill flash would have helped ( or even a hand held reflector maybe for natural fill light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom