Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think about this picture?

Attachments

• City.jpg
    City.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 111
It's pretty good! I like the different angles and textures. There is obviously a large blown out section, but it doesn't bother me too much.
Personal preference would be a tighter crop, maybe cropping about 20% on all sides. There's a line, maybe a wire or something going from the upper middle left towards the upper right that I find distracting.
Good angle, good subject, good eye!

Good lines and color. I'd crop it, but only on the right. I don't think that other building (or other section) really adds anything.

It's pretty good! I like the different angles and textures. There is obviously a large blown out section, but it doesn't bother me too much.
Personal preference would be a tighter crop, maybe cropping about 20% on all sides. There's a line, maybe a wire or something going from the upper middle left towards the upper right that I find distracting.
Good angle, good subject, good eye!
Good lines and color. I'd crop it, but only on the right. I don't think that other building (or other section) really adds anything.
Thank you for your feedback!! I will crop it when I will arrive home.

building edit.jpg This is what I had in mind. Just my opinion. :)

My pleasure. I also removed the wire and the crane, though the removal of the crane is not very well done.

What do you think about this picture?
It's kind of weak in the shade areas. Otherwise you've composed a fairly good composition.

FYI: When photographing architecture, remember that all of the actual attributes of the building are the work of the architect. Your job as architectural photographer is to show us a unique or little-seen angle/view/attribute.

Most reactions

Back