What's new

Dalton Mills, Keighley

mikbone

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 25, 2023
Messages
889
Reaction score
2,177
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Listed Buildings burnt down be arsonists
FB_IMG_1742912713659.webp
FB_IMG_1742912673704.webp
FB_IMG_1742912724377.webp
 
Very nice shots of some older buildings. Hope the perps were caught. We have arsonists burning buildings under construction here and it is usually the anti-gentrification group that is the culprit. I hate to see history treated this way.
 
Very nice shots of some older buildings. Hope the perps were caught. We have arsonists burning buildings under construction here and it is usually the anti-gentrification group that is the culprit. I hate to see history treated this way.
It was juvenile delinquents, they were arrested and charged as far as I know
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom