Bulk Barn, turned out great!

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a photo shoot I did tonight with some of my co workers, where I work. C&C is very welcomed!

kyle2.jpg

brad2.jpg

Haha! Yeah I would be worried as well! I also love number 1, I think its portfolio worthy?

Wow, they look really nice. May I ask how your flashes were positioned?

They both look out of focus to me. Also, what's going on in the background? It seems like something interesting but I can't see it.

#2 looks like a terrible photoshop. It appears as though there is a flash behind him, but it's coming across (particularly) in the head area that you 'cut' him out of another more lit picture and dropped him in the one you are showing us.

Neither one really works for me, but thanks for posting.

Yeah they look photoshopped to me too... I don't get the use of the background. Otherwise not bad though.

The first one is great - his expression is perfect for the scene! I think the second model's skin is a little red - it could do with a little cooling to match the rest of the frame.

They both look out of focus to me. Also, what's going on in the background? It seems like something interesting but I can't see it.

No. 1 looks sharp as a tack to me.

No. 1 looks sharp as a tack to me.

I think I need a new contact prescription. If I get up close, it improves. :( I still don't get the photo... is he supposed to be in a space ship? That's what it looks like.... kinda.

@DeeJay: My flashes were positioned one in front, top right around two feet away and one behind him at around 4 feet away. They were both at half power so around 200w/s. My camera settings were 40mm, ISO 100, f/11, 1/250. However, when I came home the picture was a tad dark, next time I will have my settings more towards the f/8.

@
bazooka: I should have been more clear with the image. :thumbup: I shot it at work in the aisle and it's full of bins, scoops, tower bins, all filled with candy :lol: I wanted it to look like a CEO, or boss looking over his store. It's pretty sharp to me, even fully zoomed in.

As for the second image, the red tones were added in Photoshop afterwards, it worked better then the cold colors. As for the light behind his head, I have to admit I only noticed it after I came home, sadly...

Thanks for the feedback keep it coming! ;)

I really like the contrast of the guy in suit and untidy background in the first one, I wish I could see the background more, is it some kind of stock room? I think it works really well and the expression is great :)

I think the virtual total darkness of the background and the two bright areas at the bottom hurt.
My eyes are pulled to those bright areas.
A more evenly, just slightly brighter, oof background would tell the story better, I think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back