What's new

Bullet Hole

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Little did some hillbilly know that years after the beer was gone and the bullet made its way through the tin that some dork with a camera would be lining up a shot of the sunrise through the hole he so victoriously made.


BULLET HOLES by Light Artisan Photography, on Flickr
 
I like it. :thumbup:
 
Nice! Did the sunlight passing through the hole fall on anything interesting?
 
Thanks for the comments :)
 
Wow, I really like this one.
 
I am guessing the rednecks must have been drinking Coors Silver Bullet.....oh yeah, that joke is so bad it HAS to be good. :lol:

Brian
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom