What's new

Bulova - First Macro

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
This isnt the greatest ( I wish the whole thing was in focus), but I wanted to try out my new close-up lens filters. This is my husband's watch that I got him for our anniversary this past year.

bulova.jpg
 
I really like that! Very cool.

What close-up filters are you putting on what lens? I'm curious about macro methods because I just returned my 25mm macro extension tube...it brought me in TOO close!! LOL
 
I have a set of macro lenses (filters) that includes a +1, +2, +3, and +4..they are stackable, so you can have any combonation all the way up to +10 with mine. You can buy them in practically any thread size. I have 55 mm thread and 52 mm thread, so I bought a step-up for my 52mm threaded lenses and bought the filters in 55mm thread. They basically look like a UV filter or something, but they are like magnifying glass.
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
They basically look like a UV filter or something, but they are like magnifying glass.



My bet is that they magnify.........:mrgreen:

And a really nice shot Mommy :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom