What's new

burn baby burn C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
1,554
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All!

Here is a photograph I took of my fireplace.

C&C welcome!!!

4184257840_16a873430c_b.jpg
 
I LiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiKe :D
 
I love fire!!! Cool Shot!
 
nice fire shot.

if it is your fireplace we can't tell. it's too close, so zoom out a little so we see the bricks or whatever around the fireplace.
 
nice fire shot.

if it is your fireplace we can't tell. it's too close, so zoom out a little so we see the bricks or whatever around the fireplace.

ya i had other shots of my fireplace...this was my favorite
 
ya i had other shots of my fireplace...this was my favorite

i would be interested to see the others.
 
Last edited:
I hope you don't mind me adding to your thread, but hot coals make a good subject too.

4943_1019978720050_1842647309_40930_6417117_n.jpg
 
I really like this shot, although i would have liked to see more of the top of the flames and/or part of the surrounding fireplace, i attempted a shot of some flames the other day & they would all turn out blurry, very nicely done
 
I really like this shot, although i would have liked to see more of the top of the flames and/or part of the surrounding fireplace, i attempted a shot of some flames the other day & they would all turn out blurry, very nicely done
I agree. I like the shot, but I think it either needs a tighter crop so my eyes don't wander to the top of the flames, or not cropped so much so I can actually see the top of the flames.
 
I hope you don't mind me adding to your thread, but hot coals make a good subject too.

4943_1019978720050_1842647309_40930_6417117_n.jpg


don't mind at all. thanks for your addition..love the shot by the way. i'll have take a few coal shos of my own.:mrgreen:
 
here's an addition as well... i took this a few months ago. When you think of fire as a sort of liquid motion it's quite memorizing... :)

img2041r.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom