Leigh Wanstead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.smootharm.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

The edge of the photo seems too bright. I used a fill layer to burn the edge of photo. Is it ok?:wink:
normal_IMGA9411.jpg

Here is the full size image url.

http://www.smootharm.com/picture/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/IMGA9411.jpg

TIA
Regards
Leigh

looks to me like it could do with sharpening up a bit and the contrast punching up a few knots

hope you dont mind i tweeked it for you (it said in your sig it was ok)

normal_IMGA9411.jpg

Hello everyone,

The edge of the photo seems too bright. I used a fill layer to burn the edge of photo. Is it ok?:wink:
normal_IMGA9411.jpg

Since I can't tell a difference in light around the edges I guess you did a good job with the burning. Thing is, it's true - the picture does look blurred, almost as if you used a blur filter. Did you?

Since I can't tell a difference in light around the edges I guess you did a good job with the burning. Thing is, it's true - the picture does look blurred, almost as if you used a blur filter. Did you?

I select the corner which I want to fill the layer, I mask the selection and put a blur around the edge(The reason for that is not look so obvious I touched the photo:lol:), turn off mask, apply the fill layer. The blurred I guess from not sharp focus.

Regards
Leigh

Most reactions

New Topics

Back